• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Gadgets 8BitDo Zero 2 is a Gamepad that Fits In Your Pocket

    Gadgets 8BitDo Zero 2 is a Gamepad that Fits In Your Pocket


    8BitDo Zero 2 is a Gamepad that Fits In Your Pocket

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    What Happened To Motorola?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Feedback needed on these small/portable keyboards with trackball(pics included).

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Hands-On with the Holographic Display

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Google Glass and Galaxy Fold Show How Attitudes to New Tech Change

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Nawa's stylish e-motorbike uses an ultracapacitor to drastically boost range

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:38 PM PST

    What's a good wireless power bank?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Hello! I was wondering if anyone can recommend some wireless charging banks

    • I'm looking for a fast charging - a review (how long can the power bank last within 24 hours yet still charge my phone) • I own a Samsung S7 Edge + other android phones and one iPhone • Design - I don't really mind this too much but the smaller and sleeker the design would be nice!

    I've watched a bunch of YouTube videos but nobody has really talked about how long the power banks lasts or haven't tested it out for very long

    • Ugreen, RAVPower, Hokonui are some of the power banks I've looked at so far
    submitted by /u/asmrosey
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Looking for an ultrasonic sound emitter with variable volume dial?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    I've been doing research on this but I don't fully understand sound waves or the hardware that it takes to produce them.

    I'm looking for an ultrasonic sound emitter that emits frequencies of 25-30 kHz for my dog.

    I want a variable volume switch because I hear that the dogs will eventually discount the sound as they associate it with no negative effects. If I have one that I can emit at a low volume and gradually turn it up if the animal doesn't respond to give the sense of effect to not responding to it.

    It goes without saying that I don't want anything that would hurt my beloved animal. I'd like info on safe decibel levels at those frequencies for dogs(?) I don't know how it works. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sexyspacewarlock
    [link] [comments]

    Givaway

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment