• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Gadgets Hidden Magnets and a Video Projector Make This the Most Advanced Pinball Machine Yet

    Gadgets Hidden Magnets and a Video Projector Make This the Most Advanced Pinball Machine Yet


    Hidden Magnets and a Video Projector Make This the Most Advanced Pinball Machine Yet

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 2 Review: The fastest Thinkpad ever

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Why Your USB Cable Might Not Charge Your Android Smartphone.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    A universal USB

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone is aware of a cable where both ends can have their ports changed. Such as:¶ micro - micro. USB A - lightning. USB C - USB C. etc. I'm fed up of having loads of cables, and whilst I know i can get adapters for cables I have, I was wondering if anyone has seen a product where its all in one place?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/OriginalPenguin94
    [link] [comments]

    MKBHD: Smartphone Awards 2019

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Question about battery life and my new phone

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:57 AM PST

    Hey,

    I bought myself LG G7 from "Allegro", polish site with mostly(but not only) used stuff, smartphone is supposed to be new and I'm told it comes with manufacturer's guarantee. I'm mentioning all of this because my phone came 100% charged which I found quite unusual, very occasionally, mostly during unlocking, it seems to have a 0,5-1sec lag which I also find strange for a brand new phone, a plasticy packaging it was in right out of the box was also unsealed I think now that I recall to that moment(though I'm not sure so we'll never know I guess) and it had no things to peel off on it, basically, did I get scammed?

    I also checked IMEI code and site said this phone is: Device age 1 year(s) 5 month(s) 8 day(s), but I don't know if it actually means anything useful, my guess would be that it doesn't but better mention it than not

    With that out of the way, I started looking for some guides how to treat a new battery, assuming that the one I have is really new, I only found tips like never discharge fully, don't charge over 80%, start charging when it drops down to 10-15%. LG's official UK site had little guide what to do and not. At the end they wrote this:

    "CALIBRATION OF THE BATTERY

    It is recommended to calibrate the battery once every 3 months (if you often use the device). This procedure involves a fully dishcharged battery.

    Use the gadget until the battery is fully discharged.

    Then wait six hours and fully recharge the battery.

    When the battery reaches 100%, leave the device connected to the power supply for 2 hours.

    At this point the battery has been properly calibrated and the device is ready for normal use."

    Is this a good advice? If it is then I guess I should do it

    submitted by /u/BorsukBartek
    [link] [comments]

    Best Wireless Chargers by digital trends

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    ELECOM JAPAN DESIGN EX-6

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Does anyone have any idea about a computer track ball from Japan Design? It's the EX-6. I've owned it for awhile, but never gave it the time of day. I've been looking at it recently & think if I could get it to work, it might ya valuable asset. I dislike computer mice with a passion & this device has numerous buttons/scrolling options etc... But I've lost the hand book, if it even came with one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NYRion7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment