• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Gadgets The Dell XPS 15 would utterly dominate the market if it had 7 nm AMD Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 options.

    Gadgets The Dell XPS 15 would utterly dominate the market if it had 7 nm AMD Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 options.


    The Dell XPS 15 would utterly dominate the market if it had 7 nm AMD Ryzen 7 or Ryzen 9 options.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Motorola Unveils Moto G Fast, Moto e Phones Starting at $149

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I got quarantine bored and built a robot that you can democratically drive on the internet in my backyard.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Come drive it around with the rest of the interenet!

    https://www.twitch.tv/twitchdrivesatv

    If you create a twitch account you can vote left,right, back, forward most votes wins!

    submitted by /u/omantn
    [link] [comments]

    A $300 Lego Microscope Can Outperform Several Expensive Microscopes

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I won one of the Space Odyssey Giveaway prizes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Thanks to /u/_BindersFullOfWomen_ and the /r/Gadgets (Space) Odyssey Giveaway I won one of the usb drives!

    It just arrived thanks to covid inspired delivery times :)

    Just wanted to say thanks and show off a little!

    photo!

    submitted by /u/stonyovk
    [link] [comments]

    Writing Tablet Advice

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I'm an electrical engineering student and deal with a massive amount of blueprints, ladder diagrams, notes, and much more.

    I'm looking for advice on a good tablet that I can use for marking up drawings, adding written notes to powerpoints and have a pen to text feature where it converts my writing to text if I want it too.

    My last semester had roughly 130 blueprints and carrying those around all day can get annoying so I would also need a function where I can either have it access PDFs or the PowerPoint/word documents.

    When I took Computer Engineering earlier I used the first generation Surface and I enjoyed it; and recently I saw the Remarkable 2 but it's not available until October and is roughly $800 for me (Canada) and at that price point I'm thinking a pc tablet might be better.

    I have been a computer technician for 7 years so I know the technical components and ideas just need some advice on the writing and people's experience if they have any with writing devices and such.

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/PG-Imaje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment