• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Gadgets Recommendations for PC gaming headphones for people with giant heads?

    Gadgets Recommendations for PC gaming headphones for people with giant heads?


    Recommendations for PC gaming headphones for people with giant heads?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I'm in the market for PC gaming headphones that are comfortable for long use, with at least decent sound and microphone quality, that are suited for glasses wearers with very large heads.

    I have a pair of HyperX Cloud II, which sound great, but the thick metal frame means that even though they technically fit, the crushing pressure on my ears and skull get really uncomfortable after a short time.

    I tried a pair of Logitech G933, which look great, but are also uncomfortable because of skull pressure (and sound terrible, like everything is far in the distance).

    My everyday wear headphones for a while have been Plantronics RIG 505, because the cheap plastic of the frame limits the head crushing, but the sound quality is also about what you'd expect from $50 headphones, and the mic has stopped working recently.

    Ideally, I'd like to stay under $150 for a solid replacement. I've checked a number of review roundups via Google, but most of them seem to just be about SEO or are making assumptions about comfort instead of actually having feedback from other fellow enlarged-cranium individuals.

    Any recommendations from experience?

    submitted by /u/Nirdish11
    [link] [comments]

    eWeLink- Smart Home WiFi Radar Motion Sensor/Switch

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Any recommendations for wet ears issue ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I want to get into the world of headphones but have always had wet and moist ears which turn me off to the whole thing. is there any brand out there with good audio quality and helps with wet ears ? also is the ATH-CKS550XBT any good ?

    submitted by /u/hotdog1722
    [link] [comments]

    RA-MT Brick Design

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Looking for an external blu-ray writer that's UHD friendly for use with a desktop PC

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    My case for my PC doesn't have a place for optical drives, so it has to be external. I would like something that will read and write blu-ray. If nobody here knows, I also wouldn't mind a suggestion for a better place to ask this question.

    submitted by /u/metalshiflet
    [link] [comments]

    Lenovo launches 11-inch Chromebook 3 with 4GB RAM for $229.99

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Looking for a fast charging power bank, as in charges my phone fast, not charges the power bank fast. Does anyone know if they go past 18W?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Im not sure about all the energy jargon like volts, amps, and watts; but most of the power banks I have found max out at 18W. Is that like the cap or something, just wondering because I know my phone charger is 45W. I understand they are different because one is plugged into the wall.

    Anyways, I'm looking for a preferably slim/ small power bank that can charge my phone fast. It doesn't need to be high capacity even. 5k mAh- 10k mAh would be a good spot.

    submitted by /u/Iris_Ben
    [link] [comments]

    The Flagship Battle - OnePlus 8 Pro vs Oppo Find X2 Pro

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Advice for what power bank to use for TS80 to get around hardware issue?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hey, i recently brought the TS80 to use for fixing old gameboys and simlar consoles. The stock charging plug doesn't fit UK plugholes so I thought I'd use it with a power bank, I can even use it portably. However, while looking for a suitable power bank I found that it had an issue with a low voltage pop up. I'm very new to this so i couldn't make any sense of their explanations. Does anyone know a decent dubget power bank that works or some other solution to this that works? Thank you, it's greatly appreciated :))

    submitted by /u/DeadXYZ
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best gaming laptop on the market for 2020?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I have been looking into a gaming laptop, I have loads of factors that come into my decision such as:

    It being thin and light It's powerful Has good battery life Has longevity of 4 years at most And build quality.

    I currently have a desktop that has a R7 3700x, RTX 2070 and 16gb DDR4, but my reason to getting a laptop is because I will be going to University soon where I will be spending a lot of my time away from my dorm room, meaning most of my work will be done (hopefully) on a laptop. My friends have recommended that I get a laptop that has lower end specs, for example a RTX 2060, so I still have my main desktop power but still have power to run games when I am on the go.

    The 4 main laptops I've looked into are The 2020 Razer Blade 15" RTX 2060 The ASUS G14 w/RTX 2060/1660ti The MSI GS66 RTX 2060 The MSI GE66 Raider

    The most research I've done on is the Razer Blade, from what I've read and be told, there's such things like battery swelling that can happen, however build quality and longevity of the device is good. I'm really undecided and wondered if there was any other laptops on the market or what other peoples recommendations might be. I am looking to get the ASUS G14, but as I said, I am still very undecided.

    submitted by /u/Eclihptical
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to free up storage on an iPad mini 2?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm currently backing up all my photos and videos and deleting the ones I don't need, and I have gotten rid of countless apps. I'm trying to screen record a 10 second clip, but it still says I'm full on data. Please help

    submitted by /u/LifeAccordingToLevi
    [link] [comments]

    Little help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    My step son has a galaxy s5 I built for him for his birthday his mother wants to get him service on it but calling and texting only I'm opposed because his bio father is a stalker and has many abuse charges on him from both her and my son. Is there any service out there I can use to block the father's number or restrict what numbers are called and doesn't break the bank?

    submitted by /u/riycou
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a device for video calls

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I live in a foreign country with my wife and a new born. My family, friends and relatives back home would be video calling us regularly to see and interact with my kid. Usually we would hold phone to the kid all the while they are on call and this goes on atleast 2 hours a day with different people calling.

    I am looking for a gadget that people can call to and we dont have to hold it. Basically what I'm thinking is a tripod that can be height adjustable with an ipad whose angle can be changed and is portable so we can move between rooms. I was also researching any camera that tracks the movements automatically.

    My budget is under 500.

    Please advise if you have come across, know of any such tripod/gadget.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kkppkk123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment