• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Gadgets Apple may have to abandon Lightning connector cable

    Gadgets Apple may have to abandon Lightning connector cable


    Apple may have to abandon Lightning connector cable

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Mojo Vision creates augmented reality contact lens

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Arizer Extreme Q Review & How to Use - Best Desktop Vaporizer in 2020

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:46 AM PST

    New Louis Vuitton earbuds are most expensive hearables

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    An Apple store Genius shows how the iPad Pro can't replace a PC

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Looking for a power bank with a built on AA and AAA charger built into it (preferably chargers via USB C)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    So I work as a carpenter and I like to simplify things and no lug around a bunch of different things. I don't normally need to charge my phone but it's it's nice to have a powerbank if I need it, not to mention other people on the job who might need it but. Also sometimes I whip out a Bluetooth speaker. Also some of my smaller tools use AA and AAA batteries like my line lasers, dot lasers or laser measurer. I do have chargers than can charge via USB but that requires extra cords and kind of not a very compact device. What I've been doing is just always having another set of AA/AAA batteries that are already charged up in my bag and switching as needed, but it'd be nice if I could just charge it from one device. I've never even seen anything like this though. Preferably 20,000 mAh in the powerbank but the functionality of it is more important than the energy storage.

    submitted by /u/DrBucket
    [link] [comments]

    Robin ProLine is the first HomeKit Secure Video doorbell

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Need Recommendation for 2 in 1 laptop

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    So I have been wanting to buy new laptop for the past few days since my laptop right now is almost 9 years already (the function real slow) and I like buy 2 in 1 laptop (since I want to buy cintiqu but it expensive as f so I thought why not 2 in 1laptop.)

    I actually want to buy this year new release samsung galaxy notebook flex or just notebook 9 pro but I want to hear any recommendation.

    I search a laptop that can be fold like notebook pro and able to function well for streaming and gaming.

    submitted by /u/Slimekuro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment