• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Gadgets Guardian XO is an exoskeleton that allows you to lift over 200 pounds

    Gadgets Guardian XO is an exoskeleton that allows you to lift over 200 pounds


    Guardian XO is an exoskeleton that allows you to lift over 200 pounds

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Best earbuds under 50$

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I want a good design and for them to be decently loud. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Saldenieks
    [link] [comments]

    Teslasuit Glove allows users to feel textures in VR

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Fitbit Versa 2 (£160) or Apple Watch Series 3 (£200) - To use with iPhone

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Hi.

    I want a smart watch, my first one. And I am torn between the Fitbit Versa 2 or Apple Watch 3. They are both in my budget range.

    I need something that I can track sleep with, monitoring heart rate is useful, see notifications from Insta, Twitter and WhatsApp, and be able to use Apple or Fitbit Pay.

    Which of the two is better in your opinion? The fact I have an iPhone, will that make a difference?

    I use Spotify, so I assume I can skip and replay tracks from the watch?

    I lean towards the Fitbit as it has a much longer battery. But worry about the compatibility. Would the watch be able to show emojis I receive from text messages as well? As this doesn't work with some watches.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RxArsenal
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a GPS tracker for keys and wallet.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    So just this month have my mother lost both her car keys, her work keys and her wallet. And i feel that it's finally time to buy something i have jokingly poked at her once and for all, and that is some sort of tracker. But all the ones i find are these bluetooth trackers that only works if you are close enough.

    What i want is something that works if she loses it across the town or something. Anyone who has any suggestion on something like that. Live in sweden so if it's something i can only find online then it has to be able to ship to here

    submitted by /u/swedhitman
    [link] [comments]

    FDA Approves AR Surgery Tool That Gives Surgeons 'X-ray Vision'

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment