• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Gadgets Kohler puts an Alexa-enabled smart speaker in a showerhead

    Gadgets Kohler puts an Alexa-enabled smart speaker in a showerhead


    Kohler puts an Alexa-enabled smart speaker in a showerhead

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Samsung announces a new 2 in 1 and the first 5G tablet on the market

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Samsung announces the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    TCL SOCL500TWS wireless earbuds hands-on: You get what you pay for

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

    In the Spider-Man game, he uses rfid tags to search for a lost backpack. Realistically, Can rfid tags be used this way?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    In the game, once at a certain range, the backpack starts beeping and the closer you get the louder the sound is. I am curious if rfid tags can be used as such to find lost items that have the tags on them.

    submitted by /u/asguerr4
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Are there any Customizable Bluetooth LED Glasses, with the ability to create original LED animations besides the CHEMION?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Sorry for the wordy title but I'm at my wit's end.
    I've recently been looking for a decent pair of LED glasses so that I could take it apart and incorporate its parts into a DIY project, the jist being inserting the LED matrix into a ski mask to make a fancy wearable mask with cool custom LED effects.

    While searching for the right product to use CHEMION LED glasses stood out as the clear favourite the only problem being its price at 87$ Canadian. The tipping factor is the glasses app which allows users to
    create custom animations, a feature that I have been unable to find within cheaper alternatives.

    Now, before I shell out 87$ for something I'm just gonna take apart, I thought to put the question out there to perhaps catch anything I may have missed.

    submitted by /u/NewguyS79
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus just changed the game for smartphone design

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Gadgets to avoid surveillance/facial recognition

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    If this doesnt follow the rules or this might be the wrong subreddit I aplogize and yes my english could be better I know.

    So a little context. I have a group presentation due in school. My Part is about technical gadgets, apart from the usual what are gadgets, most Importan gadget etc.. It should also involve 1 or 2 gadgets that have to do with surveillance/how to avoid it.

    Now my Problem is I find alot of infos about cctv cams and the usuall spy toys for children but not really on any other proper gadgets. So if you have any recomendation or useful Websites I would be very thankful.

    Edit: thanks for the comment the paint is intressting. But maybe some more tec gadgets and not somthing to rob a Bank or Start a Revolution with xd

    submitted by /u/EarlvonGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Photoframe with app support to show pictures to grandparents

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Hi gadget community!

    Recently, I figured it would be nice if I could show my grandparents some pictures instead of just calling them from time to time. Unfortunately they are not tech savvy whatsoever, so a smartphone is out of the question. I found some digital photo frames online, where I could add pictures via app as soon as its set up. What I couldn't figure out yet is, if there is a frame out there that supports showing only specific pictures when I want to show them (so I could reference specific pictures while I'm on a call with them, by showing them in real time). Does anyone of you know of any such frame?

    Ideally other characteristics would be:
    - no maintenance after setup
    - adding and deleting of photos by multiple users via app
    - maybe a "sleep" mode so it doesn't shine during night

    Highly interested in your input!

    submitted by /u/Querray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment