• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Gadgets Apple rumored to be making $5,000 gaming PC

    Gadgets Apple rumored to be making $5,000 gaming PC


    Apple rumored to be making $5,000 gaming PC

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I need a USB-C hub for basically everything on my laptop.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Hey

    I'm looking to buy a USB-C hub for my new notebook.

    Requirements would be 3 USB-A, either 2 USB-C or 1 USB-C + power delivery, HDMI & Ethernet.

    Ive no experience with anything similar yet so I don't know what to get. Thanks for any help.

    Edit: I realize i made a mistake in not putting down more info.

    I don't want it for stationary use, instead I'll carry it around with me and the notebook. That means it shouldn't be more than about 0.5kg (1lb) and it shouldn't need it's own charger, unless it's already included in the hub.

    The notebook is a new XPS 13 2-in-1 7390. So it's not just USB-c, but Thunderbolt 3 would works aswell ( and is probably even better).

    submitted by /u/XeroFl4sh
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Shows Off a Phone With a Disappearing Rear Camera

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:43 AM PST

    CES 2020 | Alienware unveils Alienware 25, a 25-inch 240 Hz gaming monitor with a 1 ms response time.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Best Bluetooth transmitter along with best wireless earbuds for office work?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Can someone point to me a good Bluetooth transmitter along with good wireless earbuds? I'm often going through files and tinker with other stuff at my office, and I'm looking for a completely wireless alternative. I usually use the office PC for music since I don't like using my phone while at work. Unfortunately, it's one of those older Dell models that doesn't have built in Bluetooth.

    submitted by /u/EHnter
    [link] [comments]

    JBL Boombox 2 incoming!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Wireless charger Samsung EP-N5200, strange sounds.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Hey!
    I have a question about wireless charger, Samsung 15W Wireless Charging Stand (EP-N5200) to be exact.
    My has some snapping sound near USB, its not a fan sound.
    Here is a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx23RmEEYfI
    From 8 second, if you put your volume up, you can hear it, as I know those must be transistors, but is it safe and should I give it for a replacement?

    The phone is Samsung Note 8, and it mostly appears when fast charging is on. Bought this charger for my future s11/s20. :P

    submitted by /u/crystalpix
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] peripheral for audio? static/crackling noise when connection through IO ports

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    As title says, I have some bad electric wiring in my house which would take too much effort to solve. My appliances work fine, but my pc has been getting static and crackling noises in the speakers/headphones/mic when connected on the 3.5mm ports. I ask if a USB audio connector would solve this issue and if yes, any decent ones where there is no loss in Audio quality. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/striker09xx
    [link] [comments]

    LG Planning To Release A Smartphone Case With A Flexible Display

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Recommendations: Universal Docking Station - USB C and 3, & Dual Monitor

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Hello,

    Looking for a recommendation for a docking station that can be used for a USB C laptop and a laptop with only USB 3.0. I also need dual monitor output.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ShootASealSaveAWhale
    [link] [comments]

    Old cell phone; help needed

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    So I stumbled upon an old Sanmsung Propel (SGH A767) of mine. I held on to this phone because it has a ton of photos and videos of my son. Upon finding it i immediately went to ebay amd ordered the USB cable to connect it to my PC.

    Well turns out it's not that simple to pull this stuff. I chose the "export pictures/video" option that popped up and it keeps telling me there is nothing there. Well i know there's stuff there as i can seem them on the device.

    I'm not the most tech savvy person, but i dug on Google to no avail. Hoping maybe aomeone on Reddit could be of assistance.

    Not even sure if this is the proper sub for this. I just searched that phone model and found a post from 9 years ago and figured this sub wins by default.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Turn1Loot
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on a new phone

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    The primary things I'm looking for are a massive battery and I guess speed and performance in general. I don't give a rat's ass about the camera. The other stuff like size, resolution, display refresh rate, google assistant features, having a headphone jack, water resistance, durability, general aesthetic - secondary concerns. I want performance and a huge battery, preferably at as low a cost as I can get it obviously.

    My day to day app usage is maybe a dozen apps involving some games, messaging apps, some misc. etc.. I know it's not a huge deal but I'd like to maximize performance to minimize in-game lag or whatever.

    I've been eyeing the Asus ROG phone - 6000 mAh battery + flagship phone specs + headphone jack, at what seems to be a reasonable price. But I wanted to get some other opinions from more informed people. There seem to be different models and I'm not sure which one to buy. And are there existing better phone options for what I'm looking for? Am not a huge techie. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/heavenlyangels
    [link] [comments]

    Dell's Latitude 9510 Business can offer up to 30 Hrs of Battery Life

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment