• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Gadgets Manta5 Hydrofoil eBike lets you ride on water

    Gadgets Manta5 Hydrofoil eBike lets you ride on water


    Manta5 Hydrofoil eBike lets you ride on water

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Looking for Cheap Mobile Phone/MP3 Player

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Hello

    I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a cheap phone that is also an mp3 player. It has to be able to play audiobooks from "Audible" along with mp3s, and do so with and without earplugs. As long as the phone can send/receive texts/calls, I don't care how it looks or if it can't do anything else (except play those Audible/mp3s).

    I don't wish to spend much more than £50 (I'm in the UK) if possible.

    Is there such a phone?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Brannig
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for decent non-inside of the ear earbuds for xiaomi phone

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    I want to buy some earbus (as of right now I have a Xiaomi 9T, but I would love to keep the phones in case of future phone changes). However, I a small deformation inside my left ear that makes really hard to use the most common types of earbuds. So I would like to have something like this. Do any of you have recommendations?

    I saw reviews of Razer's and JBL's earbuds in this type of design, but it seems that they can only last between 3-5h.

    submitted by /u/Theis159
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Watch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Is it worth it? Thinking of getting one for my birthday but need to know if its good. Seen allot of vids but need to know from people with experience.

    submitted by /u/Gman772701
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pr as both an aspiring artist and Computer Science major

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Hello!! Im a comp sci major whose passion lies also on artistry. I like designing and drawing and as far as ive seen, iPad Pro seems to be dominating the artist and designer's domains. I do web designs, manipulate images, and casually draws off school.

    However, im unsure of iPad Pro capabilities in my current college. Being a comp sci student, I HAVE to learn Java and C/C++ and apparently, iPad Pro is not good for these due to software limits. Im unsure if online IDE is enough, and i dont know how Remote Controlling PCs work. Are both fine to work on? Im quite convinced with Remote controlling but i have various doubts like "what happens if my PC is turned off" and i dont know much applications on it. I dont think there are free good softwares for it, too. ;_;

    One thing in mind is that i do have a laptop, but it's quite slow now but it does ok at handling my current programming needs. For anyone that does programming, is it okay to work on or do i need some sort of gaming laptop-like specs in the future? XD

    submitted by /u/___von
    [link] [comments]

    This global power adapter makes traveling with USB-C devices less of a pain

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment