• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Gadgets Tertill is a Roomba that weeds your garden

    Gadgets Tertill is a Roomba that weeds your garden


    Tertill is a Roomba that weeds your garden

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Ring Doorbell, owned by Amazon, partners with Google and Facebook. This can't be good for your privacy.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    BBC News - Ring doorbell 'gives Facebook and Google user data' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51281476

    submitted by /u/FutureGhostsMPQ
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding an MP3 player that fits my wants as somebody who listens to music every day

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Not looking for a specific brand, but I've been searching for a couple months for an MP3 player that contains these three things:

    Gapless Playback. I currently have a sandisk clip pro sport, and sometimes there is a second or two delay in between songs, and I listen to some prog rock where the songs sorta "blend" into each other, and its super uncomfortable with two or more seconds of silence in between them. The old Sansa Clip Zip MP3 player I had didn't.

    Ability to read tags. There was one MP3 Player I got for christmas where it wouldn't read some of the tags, some of it was based off of just the filename, and not the tag containing the actual title nor the number tag. It read the album and artist name, but it never read the number or the actual file format. An example is the 2CD version of Wings: Venus and Mars. The way it was sequenced on that particular MP3 Player played the first track from the second CD (01-Junior's Farm) and then it played the first track of the first CD (01-Venus and Mars) since that came next, alphabetically. My current MP3 player plays albums in their correct order (Junior's Farm is the 14th or 15th track listed). Not to mention, on my computer the song tag doesn't contain any other numbers (they'd be named just "Junior's Farm" and "Venus and Mars"). In instances like a different album, I'm using Minecraft Volume Alpha as an example, where the file names didn't have any numerical order. All that MP3 player did was order it alphabetically, so this particular MP3 Player (and one similar, but a different brand also did this) didn't read numerical or title tags. So, long story short, something that can read the numerical AND title tags

    And lastly, something that's 32 gigabytes or bigger. I have a lot of stuff. Had to get a bigger one because its 8 GB memory was full, and it had a FULL 16 GB MicroSD card full as well.

    TL;DR, looking for an MP3 Player thats 32+GB, supports gapless playback, and can read title AND numerical tags so that I can listen to albums on my MP3 the way they were meant to.

    submitted by /u/MTT_Brand
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for wireless earbuds that do not have the rubber ring

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Hi,

    First of all hope this is the right place where is can post, if not please let me know where can i go.

    I am looking to buy some wireless earbuds that do not have that horrible rubber ring taht fits in your ear, basically something similar to the air pods, plain plastic. I thought about getting those but i'm not a big apple fan and since I do not have an Iphone i'm not sure how they will interact with other smartphone models.

    I do not care a lot about the sound quality, something average would work, but i do care about the mic performance as I will use them for calls.

    Just to be even more specific, i do know about the foam rings option, but i do not feel like it would solve my problem.

    Thank you in advance kind strangers. :)

    submitted by /u/WhitiTeRa
    [link] [comments]

    Disney Pix Max 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera Assistance

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello,

    I don't normally come to Reddit for tech help, but I've recently found an old gem I kept in my closet. This Disney Pix Max was my favorite thing in the whole world. But for some reason the battery will never charge when I try.

    There are no screws to let me into the inner workings of the camera to reach the battery. Im not sure if it was the battery that died, or if it's another hardware issue.

    Any help could be appreciated. <3

    submitted by /u/Animedia87
    [link] [comments]

    Non-prescription blue light protection glasses?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I hope I'm posting in the wrong place, please direct me elsewhere if not! :)

    I'm super new to the world of eye wear or anything of this variety, so I'm hoping for a little guidance on where to start. I work a normal 8-hour desk job, and have noticed my night vision while driving beginning to deteriorate, so it's been recommended to me I get my hands on some blue light protection glasses! I don't have a prescription, so I basically just need shields for my eyes haha. Ideally, I'd like some "normal"-looking frames, nothing to edgy or intense. Bonus tips for ladies' frames/styles, if there are variations based on gender haha.

    Thanks so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/heyimlump
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment