• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Gadgets Where can I purchase either a fairly cheap thermal camera or drone

    Gadgets Where can I purchase either a fairly cheap thermal camera or drone


    Where can I purchase either a fairly cheap thermal camera or drone

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I'm in Alberta. I already have a seek crew that I enjoy and I have a Mavic pro. I'd really like to get a thermal drone without paying thousands. I'm not looking for the bebop antivista thermal as those have bad reviews. Anyone have one for sale in Alberta?

    submitted by /u/justaguy1962
    [link] [comments]

    How can I mirror my Android one os9 LG Stylo 5 to my TV without WiFi.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:30 PM PST

    We don't have WiFi. The chrome cast built into my Toshiba TV doesn't connect to my iPhone's personal hotspot. No other WiFi here at the moment. I want to just buy a "MHL box" and use to bridge the phone and TV. Can I do it ? Please help!

    Downloading from the Pirate Bay and transferring to pc / usb and then playing on tv is too tiresome.

    submitted by /u/vbfx
    [link] [comments]

    Best band/ gadget for cardiac healthcare

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    What is the best wearable device for cardiac assessment/ monitoring/ health management?

    I get panic attacks, tachycardia, ectopic bit, missed bits.

    submitted by /u/quazitafsir
    [link] [comments]

    Dyson Lightcycle Morph is the Transformer of lamps and lasts 60 years

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Is any company besides Logitech doing keyboards and mice that can switch between multiple computers as a pair?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    So Logitech has a number of keyboards and mice that can pair with multiple devices simultaneously. Great for jumping between computers because you are actually connected directly via bluetooth to each machine and not proxying from one to another via software (e.g., Synergy).

    The problem is that Logitech's software integration is somewhat lacking. If you move the mouse to the side of the screen, you can have the keyboard and mouse "travel" to another screen/computer as a pair -- with both devices jumping to a different bluetooth connection together. The problem is that you can ONLY accomplish this via the mouse. The keyboard has buttons to switch connections, but for whatever reason Logitech has decided not to have those buttons trigger the mouse ... so only your keyboard will switch and your mouse is orphaned back on a different computer.

    Frustrating, because it would take 1 programmer approximately 1 day to rig up an OS-level global keyboard shortcut to trigger the same code that's happening when your mouse hits the of the screen...

    Anyone, I got to wondering if there's any other company going after this functionality -- with potentially better software integration?

    submitted by /u/khoker
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Cheapest Drone Ever!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Anyone know of an action camera that can connect to an external access point (not be it's on access point) and can be accessed over the network from a PC?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I need a camera that can be outside,connect to a wireless access point and take pictures during a scheduled time and be retrieved or sent to a local computer. It needs to be low powered like an action camera because it will be charged using a solar panel.

    submitted by /u/SurpassedYou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment