• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Gadgets Linux phones for dirt cheap?

    Gadgets Linux phones for dirt cheap?


    Linux phones for dirt cheap?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    My Experience with the 8BitDo Zero 2 Controller

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I recently bought the 8BitDo Zero 2 controller and decided to give some advice and my experience with it for future buyers.

    This controller is one of the smallest controllers currently on the market and is only 20 grams, which is perfect for leaving in your pocket and not having to worry about carrying it around. Since it has 8 hours battery life, I only have to charge every couple days, and since the Micro USB charging cable is only around 10cm, it is very easy to carry if needed.

    My primary usage for it is for mobile emulation on my phone/laptop, and it is perfect for GameBoy, DS, SNES, NES and more, and since it also works on the switch, I occasionally use it with friends for a quick game of Smash Bros and Mario Kart! Personally I find it more comfortable than a single joy-con.

    Since it is the second version of the Zero line-up, you also have to consider if it is worth to buy over the original, and in my opinion, only for one reason, if you own a Switch! Honestly I can't notice a difference between this model and the original, except the colours. The reason I decided to get the Zero 2 was because the switch support.

    Overall I think that is is a great buy for someone who is interest in a portable and easy to use controller, although it definitely will not replace your standard Xbox or Playstation controller.

    If you are interested I also made a short YouTube video where I compared the size to other popular controllers, reviewed it more extensively, and gave it a short demo on it in action: https://youtu.be/_rOtSIhX_tY

    submitted by /u/typicaltech
    [link] [comments]

    3-in-1 USB stick for smartphones: backup and restore your contact list

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Hey, gadgeteers! Here is this week's thread where we can all post up discussions, comparisons and advice on various gadgets. For specific questions we highly recommend you also look at the list of related subreddits since you are more likely to find an answer in a specialized subreddit.

    Sort by new to see unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment