• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Gadgets Samsung Is Promising 'Never-Die' SSDs

    Gadgets Samsung Is Promising 'Never-Die' SSDs


    Samsung Is Promising 'Never-Die' SSDs

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Subaru's newest car f*cks, if you believe the name they gave it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    AT&T and Harman Offer to Make Any Car Connected

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Making a TV invisible

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Hey all. I can't seem to find a sub that this question fits in so I thought I'd try here. I'm sorry in advance if it's out of place.

    I just ordered a white 32" Toshiba tv for my kitchen. I ordered white because everything else in the room is white and I didn't want a hulking piece of black plastic in there.

    However while the case is white the screen is still black, so I was idly thinking about experimenting with taking a photo of the shelf and wall that are behind the tv, then setting that photo as screen wallpaper.

    Has anyone done this or something similar to make a tv as invisible as possible, and would it actually work?

    submitted by /u/CrispyBegs
    [link] [comments]

    Wide Screen Smartwatches

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:29 AM PST

    10 New Tech Gadgets 2020 | You Can Buy

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Can I listen to my tv through my wireless headphones?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:39 AM PST

    My gf goes to sleep before me. Is there a dingle or something for this? Cheap on amazon, if possible? I use Jabra 65t wireless headphones. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OrvillePeck
    [link] [comments]

    Huawei Mate X Sales Total 100,000 Units Per Month

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment