• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Gadgets Seagate Will Ship 18TB and 20TB Hard Drives in 2020

    Gadgets Seagate Will Ship 18TB and 20TB Hard Drives in 2020


    Seagate Will Ship 18TB and 20TB Hard Drives in 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    LG's New Laser Projector Only Requires 2-Inch Wall Clearance

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    A segway you can sit in with a top speed of 24mph

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    The Nokia 2720 Flip is a classic Phone with Google Assistent and Whatsapp.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Sigma Fp review: A miniature marvel with a fatal flaw

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Gadget to play sound on button press

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Hi, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place here, so feel free to remove or redirect. I am looking for a "thing" in a way similar to a fidget cube, though a bit bigger maybe, with buttons on each side and a speaker inside, where i can load different sounds to be played by pressing each of the buttons. Does anyone know of something similar?

    submitted by /u/johaennsan
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung galaxy buds+ are coming

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Color will be blue,black and white

    And relese date seems to be 5.2.2020 but i doubt it because samsung event is on Feb 11

    submitted by /u/karlo123cub
    [link] [comments]

    Which is best? Neato D7 or Roomba s9+

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:11 AM PST

    I'm contemplating a new robot vacuum and want to hear your thoughts. Which is the best vacuum and why? Tyia

    submitted by /u/LuckyHappens
    [link] [comments]

    Laser receptor

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    I am looking for a cheap way of detecting a laser that can plug in to an Arduino/raspberry pi. I have a laser and I want to make a "intruder system" for a pet project where if someone walks by a laser my alexa makes alar noises for fun. Thanks for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/idk-what-2-put-here
    [link] [comments]

    Wear OS device with LTE

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Hello Reddit,
    I am looking for a Wear OS device with LTE. Something that will allow me to leave my phone in the car while i go do stuff. I'm looking to stay with T-Mobile. Can anyone recommend anything that does not run Tizen? I need the ability to have all my google apps run as default and Tizen will not allow me to use my default google assistant and Google Messages with out MODS.

    submitted by /u/nebur0126
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment