• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Gadgets Sony stuns CES with an electric show car, the Vision-S

    Gadgets Sony stuns CES with an electric show car, the Vision-S


    Sony stuns CES with an electric show car, the Vision-S

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    OnePlus Releases Concept Phone, "Concept One"

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Wifi reset plug for Australia

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Hi Iam looking for a wifi plug that will reset itself if the router goes offline? Is there any device like this?

    submitted by /u/Ashwee79
    [link] [comments]

    Chipolo ONE item tracker announced with two year battery, subscription-free out of range alerts

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Outdoor Alexa Enabled Light Switch

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I know there are lightbulbs, but I want to use the bulbs and fixture I have, so looking for an Alexa enabled switch I can use to control it with.

    submitted by /u/tazmologist
    [link] [comments]

    Razer intros Kishi gaming controllers for iPhone and Android at CES 2020

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    looking for an mp3 player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    i had a Sony NW-S205F when i was younger and i loved it. the circular shape really clicked with me. the only problem is that they're not really sold anymore and they only have 2gb memory which by today's standards is pathetic. do any of you know something similar to this mp3 player that has more memory or is just overall better? the only thing i really care about is the shape. thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sawi69
    [link] [comments]

    Smart watch

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Hey all I hope I came to the right place. I'm in the market for a fitness tracker but want something that doesn't look like a kids toy. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/jbowguss
    [link] [comments]

    Surface pro alternative

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Hi, got my surface pro stolen on Christmas. )Anyone looking to buy me one let me know!) It was a SP6 8gb 128g. Used it mostly for work. I'm looking for something similar, with the same functions. Less than $700. Nothing apple. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ocatlin86
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a quality RGB strip that works with Google Home?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Im looking for an RGB strip that can fit across 2 27in monitors that can also work with Google Home. The sky's the limit in terms of budget

    submitted by /u/lovebugtheferg
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific gadget or technology.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong subreddit.

    Looking for a way to watch Netflix/Hulu on my cell phone and "cast" or "send" it to my tv without using WiFi or hotspot. I wanna be able to watch shows on my Tv without using hotspot data.

    Anyone know of anything like this?

    submitted by /u/InfamousReyjok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment