• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Gadgets Prinker's Tattoo Printer Inks You Instantly, But Not Forever

    Gadgets Prinker's Tattoo Printer Inks You Instantly, But Not Forever


    Prinker's Tattoo Printer Inks You Instantly, But Not Forever

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Samsung has officially announced mid-range ($499) rugged smartphone with removable battery.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Hey, gadgeteers! Here is this week's thread where we can all post up discussions, comparisons and advice on various gadgets. For specific questions we highly recommend you also look at the list of related subreddits since you are more likely to find an answer in a specialized subreddit.

    Sort by new to see unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any tablets that support air gesture vertical scrolling?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    My Samsung S4 phone supported air gestures to allow for scrolling web pages without touching the screen. Are there any modern large tablets that support this feature?

    Seems like modern tablets do not have this capability and I cannot find any kind of third-party add-ins that could provide this.

    I'm thinking of a tablet for the kitchen and this would be a very handy.

    submitted by /u/SolderingByron
    [link] [comments]

    Fitness trackers with stress/hrv alert?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Many devices track your hrv, but I cannot for the life of me find any that actually alert you when you surpass a certain threshold?

    Does that even exist?

    submitted by /u/cathinoditis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for wifi antenna and wifi repeater

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Hello there, I am looking for a wifi antenna that has high range that connects with sma input. Also I need a wifi repeater that has high range. When I say "high range" I mean that it can connect to wifi networks from far away. I would prefer the products to be below 50€ or 50$. I dont know if I break any rule by asking for two products I belive they are similiar if I do feel free to answer just the question for the repeater

    submitted by /u/Ambitious_Risk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying an Honor phone?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Need a new phone and Honor are just unbeatable for value, but is it worth buying one with the google ban?

    submitted by /u/Chocablok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment